In case you were wondering if it’s safe to come in to Luxe Hair Design during these uncertain times, we want to reassure clients that we are taking all the usual and extra precautions to protect our clients and ourselves. We are monitoring the situation closely day by day. At moment, we’re operating business as usual and look forward to seeing you for your next appointment.
As I am sure you can all understand the self isolation rules could make us unable to operate and cause a period of closure. However, life must go on but that doesn’t mean we can’t all just take a little extra time and follow some sensible precautions to reduce the potential impact. We have removed all but essential items to make the cleaning duties more manageable and have increased cleaning of all surfaces with anti bacterial cleaner.
When you’re here, you should know that:
1. We have bought a LED steriliser for all our brushes and tools for more effective cleaning
2.We disinfect our stations after every treatment using an antibacterial solution
3.We store our combs in Barbicide (disinfectant)
4. Staff are washing their hands more frequently, using handwashing technique as set out by Public Health England
5. We now disinfect the reception desk and all door handles at regular intervals throughout the day. We also have a bottle of anti bacterial gel for client use on the reception desk.
6.We request card transactions where possible
7. We have removed magazines for the time being
8.We have removed sugar pots from our drink trays, we will provide sachets if required.
9. We have provided disposable paper towels instead of a hand towel in the toilet facilities
10.We would like to reduce the amount of people that attend the salon at one time, so we kindly ask that you don’t bring guests with you to attend your appointments
11. Also please ring or book online where possible instead of popping in the salon to book, we usually love to see you but this just helps keep the numbers down
12. We are checking in with staff daily to ensure they are healthy and well, and have not been in contact with anyone who has travelled from the worst affected Covid-19 areas
Please do not be offended but we will be asking anyone coming to the salon for an appointment to also wash their hands on arrival.
If you have a cough, fever or are feeling unwell, firstly, we are sorry to hear it, but secondly, we would ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment so that we can see you when you’re feeling fighting fit.
If and when the time comes that we need to take extra measures, we will do so in the most responsible way as advised by the right authorities. Check back here for new updates.
In the meantime, we’re here for you and your hair needs. Let’s not let the important things slide